*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1907852
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Entertainment · #430646
Actors, actresses, movies, TV -- It's the 'Golden Globe' of Writing.Com! Quill Nominee
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 12, 2009 at 1:40am
Movies I watched this weekend
I rented four movies and watched one on HBO.

The four I rented were Doubt, The Uninvited, The Cradle and The Fall of the House of Usher. The one I watched on HBO was Georgia Rule.

I watched Georgia Rule with my dad and min-pin Morganna. Sadly, it was my last movie to watch with her. Morganna usually watched TV together. She died Saturday morning around 11:15. The movie wasn't too bad. I think my dad liked it better than I did. She's a Jane Fonda fan.

I loved The Uninvited. I believe it was a modernized remake of the 1944 horror classic. I love the concept of the movie. I won't tell you what it is, or it will give it away completely. I watched this Saturday afternoon.

I watch Doubt with my brother Saturday night. This movie is based on a true story. It was also made into a play. The actors do a great job on this film (Merly Streep, Philip Hoffam Seymore and Amy Adams)

I watched The Cradle and The Fall of the House of Usher Sunday night with my family.

The Cradle with Lukas Hauss (who play the little boy on The Witness) was not too great. This movie centers around post-pardom depression. That was the only interesting thing. I guess it would be worth a rent, but I wouldn't advise anyone to waste their money on buying it.

The Fall of the House of Usher was better. This was a modernized version of Edgar Allen Poe's story. This movie was better than The Cradle. This movie centers around a rare illness that runs through a family.

My brother and I are planning on watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button this coming weekend.

Sister of Mercy
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Movies I watched this weekend · 05-12-09 1:40am
by very thankful
Re: Movies I watched this weekend · 05-12-09 1:48am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Movies I watched this weekend · 05-12-09 1:54am
by very thankful

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1907852