*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1913747
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Entertainment · #430646
Actors, actresses, movies, TV -- It's the 'Golden Globe' of Writing.Com! Quill Nominee
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 23, 2009 at 6:02pm
Movie I watched this morning.
I watched a movie called Mega Snake on the Sci-fi channel. It wasn't too bad. I loved the comic relief of the two redneck characters who knew about snakes. Oh and pay attention to a scene at the beginning where it's an obivious rip-off of Gremlins, if you ever see this little film. I wouldn't buy it or anything just rent it or catch it on Sci-fi.

Meet the Browns will start their second season Wednesday at 9:00pm central time zone on TBS. I can't wait. It will come on when Dinner Imposible is on. The only reason I watch that show is that Robert Irvine is so hot. Well, I think so any way.

If you missed any of Supernatural this season, CW has started repeating the season with this past weeks airing, so you can catch it now and be ready for next season. I hope the CW has the good sense to renew this wonderful show. What woman would not want to live on Thursday nights without looking at Sam and Dean Winchester with some spooky stuff thrown in.

Go to go, I'm going to go rent some movies, maybe if this rain lets up. If I do, I will let y'all know what I watch.

Oh, don't miss the Land of the Lost marathon on the Sci-fi channel on Monday. I have a huge feeling that everyone should throw stones at the new remake movie. Just thinking about gives me a headache. They have messed with a classic.

Sister of Mercy
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Movie I watched this morning. · 05-23-09 6:02pm
by very thankful
Re: Movie I watched this morning. · 06-16-09 9:10pm
by Maryann

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1913747