Rated: E · Message Forum · Inspirational · #1127078
A place to mingle and meet friends.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 22, 2012 at 10:25pm
Re: Apologies and news
by A Non-Existent User
Hey, Renegade (and everyone else can read it too),

I've really appreciated your having this group and forum. Even though the forum isn't very active most of the time, it feels really, really good to have this connection to other LDS writers. Thanks for that!

I understand how it goes to have to let go of some of these things; I went down to a free membership last year, and even though it was a little sad to have to give up a group I was running, it was also a big relief to simplify my Writing.Com life since life had changed for me and it was time to focus more on other things.

I hope that someone will be able to adopt the group. If anyone needs help to be able to do that, I can contribute some GPs--not a lot, just what I've been gifted and such. And if absolutely no one can adopt the group, I would be proud to make room in my portfolio for some sort of item to use as a substitute for a group. (I would really, really love to if nothing works out for someone with a paid account.) Since I have a free membership, it's not going to be at all the same thing, but, hey, let me know if you need help. *Smile*

Whatever happens, I can help some (not a lot, and only as life allows) to develop things and hopefully help fellowships form among us. *Smile* I'm already getting some half-formed ideas that I'll have to write down and work on for later... this is exciting!

Oh, and to change the subject, I think it's wonderful that your family can homeschool, Renegade. I haven't had the blessing of having a family of my own yet, but when I do have a family, one of my fondest dreams is to homeschool my kids. I'm doing all I can to prepare while I wait. It's a direction that the Lord has very strongly led me in, and I feel blessed and excited to dream about it and prepare for that opportunity.

Blessings to everyone, and thanks for being there, you all!

-Mariah :)

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

I'm a Latter-day Saint!  
MESSAGE THREAD
Apologies and news · 08-22-12 2:24pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Apologies and news · 08-22-12 10:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Apologies and news · 08-23-12 7:11am
by Aerix~ The Storm Dragon
Re: Re: Re: Apologies and news · 09-07-12 12:55pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Aerix~ The Storm Dragon.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2425985