*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2486040
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 22, 2013 at 6:22pm
Re: Click on the name..
For the post summary; if you click the number on the post summary next to a name, it loads a list of posts by that user. This is a bit problematic in Threaded mode... It will show the list in non-threaded mode, but the link will show the full thread. It works best in un-threaded view. As (and if) time allows, I'll see if there's more to do to make the "threaded" version better without too much work.

As for the posts list our main issue with that is that I don't want someone following me around to all the posts I've made in every forum and replying after me or anything like that. While everything is public (and/or based on access restrictions), it doesn't mean I want someone to be able to track and follow all my replies with ease. We'll consider it further, but for now it's being tabled. *Wink*

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Superhero
[Click For More Info]

To Jack:

You're a superstar older brother! *^*Cool*^*

Much love, Phoebe & Jack's Friends
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Click on the name.. · 01-22-13 8:52am
by ruwth
Re: Click on the name.. · 01-22-13 4:45pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Click on the name.. · 01-22-13 4:59pm
by ruwth
*Star* Re: Click on the name.. · 01-22-13 6:22pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Click on the name.. · 01-22-13 6:30pm
by ruwth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2486040