*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2528920
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 30, 2013 at 1:19pm
Group Membership List organization options
by A Non-Existent User
So, I am the person responsible for updating the Anniversary date lists for both the Power Reviewers and Showering Acts of Joy, which as I am sure you know, are two of the largest groups on WDC. The lists are in need of a major update and it is proving time consuming because the best I can do is list them by whose signed in recently or not so recently. I can also go by alphabetical order of their name but since we divide it up by months people joined that is no use to me.

We have a system that lists everyone on the site by month but in order for me to use it, I would have to do a search name by name for everyone in that month to see if they were in the group... Again, very time consuming. What I was wondering, is would it be possible to take the same idea that generates the monthly WDC Birthday list and give us a single option to organize the group lists by WDC Birthday? It would only have to be one option, just show the membership list either from January to December or from the current month to the previous month.

I am sure I am not the only one keeping up with a groups own list of this nature and it is incredibly time consuming as it stands now. Thank you for your consideration.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item"P.E.N.C.I.L.
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync Grace♥Leo health issues
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Group Membership List organization options · 05-30-13 1:19pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Group Membership List organization options · 05-30-13 2:33pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Group Membership List organization options · 05-30-13 2:51pm
by Matt Bird MSci (Hons) AMRSC
Re: Re: Re: Group Membership List organization options · 05-30-13 5:59pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2528920