*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2532078
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 7, 2013 at 1:50am
WDC Shop items

I'm the first one to say, I LOVE the WDC accessories! But it may not have enough. Some other members and I were talking about this and we all like WDC clothing but there's only so much to choose from. Would it be possible to include some extra stuff, clothes as well as some other cool gadgets? (I'll do some more thinking on the gadget things - OH! an iPhone cover or things like that!) *Laugh*

I love regular blue pens, but WDC has only the ones that write in black and even though I'd love to own some, I'm really not big on those because of that.

The idea of jogging pants, the basic kind, nothing fancy or too tight, would be wonderful. I'm the jogging pants type of girl and I'd love to own a pair that has WDC on it! Any chance that could be available eventually? I own the shirt, but no pants. *Cry*

And the hat/baseball cap.. there is a beige one, but why not in black with the same inscription? *Hand* I'd most definitely buy it!

I do love all the things there are, but some of it isn't designed to be a promotable product.. like the sticky notes and such. The clothes are something you can always wear and people can see it, read it, and join! *Bigsmile*

Just a suggestion!

Thank you for the time!!
~ Gaby

Images for email
"P.E.N.C.I.L. Anniversary Fundraiser E: Almost closing time... Hurry and get your bid in!

Looking for novel reviews?
"P.E.N.C.I.L. Review Request Form

Improve your reviewing:
"Invalid Item
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

Proud Member Of:
"P.E.N.C.I.L.
"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item
"WDC Addicts Anonymous
"The Central Bank

Please Visit:
"C-Notes creations for all occasions ~ * ~ " ~ Treasure Designs ~ Shop

Link Me:
{image:1108187}
Add to your email to always have it handy
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
WDC Shop items · 06-07-13 1:50am
by Gaby ~ Way behind!
Re: WDC Shop items · 06-07-13 2:06am
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: WDC Shop items · 06-07-13 2:10am
by Gaby ~ Way behind!
Re: Re: WDC Shop items · 06-07-13 8:51am
by Elisa: Middle Aged Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2532078