*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2599667
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 25, 2013 at 6:05am
Would love to hear from you
by Seffi
Hello everyone - I'm Stephanie Di Stefano (yes that really is my name)

I've been writing for a while but never had the confidence to publish my work online. My husband finally convinced me that I had nothing to be worried about and should just do it. I'm very excited about joining this community and can't wait to start reading the work on here, and hearing the feedback on my own work - althought I am still nervous about that bit.

A little bit about me - I live in the UK with my husband - Guy, and our 2 years old Akita - Indy (I am a little obsessed with Indiana Jones). I work full time, so always seem to have limited time to write - although I do my best. I wish I had more time or that pocket watch from Harry Potter.

When I'm not working, writing or sleeping, I love to read. Crime thrillers, sci-fi, horror, fantasy and supernatural stories are my faviourite, and I think my own stories tend to lean that way to - but generally I'll read anything I can get my hands on. My film and TV choices follow my reading preferences - with a slight fixation on space and aliens. And yes before you ask I am a bit of a Trekkie - and proud of it *Wink*

I would love to hear from you.

Stephanie
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Would love to hear from you · 11-25-13 6:05am
by Seffi
Re: Would love to hear from you · 11-25-13 9:55am
by ShelleyA~15 years at WDC
Re: Would love to hear from you · 11-26-13 12:39pm
by Cinn
Re: Would love to hear from you · 11-26-13 2:07pm
by Princess Megan Rose 22 Years

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2599667