*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2683269
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 23, 2014 at 10:08am
Edited: May 23, 2014 at 10:09am
Life-Changing Goal
My goal this week was to get back into writing and rack up the courage finally publicly display some of my material. I found this website and did just that. I've yet to receive any feedback for my short material, but I'm patient. I'm just glad that it's finally out there. It's always been hard for me to ever publish any material because even though I don't care much about how people judge me in person, my writing is a whole other ballgame. You can bash on me for looking scrubby or saying I smell today or something ridiculous (just throwing out examples, I actually just took a shower), but if you bash my writings, then I will take those things to heart. After a good while I began to realize that maybe somebody bashing my material is just the kind of wake-up call I need. Not to throw the hard work away, but to instead push myself harder to make it a more enjoyable piece of work. I've always been self-conscious about my writing material and here I am today posting my first piece on the internet for all to see. So please, if you would, check out my small excerpt "The Red Painting" and leave some feedback. I would love to hear what everybody has to say, whether it be positive or negative. I am no longer insecure and I am ready to tackle this.

Goal Accomplished!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Life-Changing Goal · 05-23-14 10:08am
by Luka Vaughn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2683269