*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2683824
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 23, 2014 at 11:18pm
Goal Update 5/23
Actually a really successful week. I completed my Gambler Storyline (the first arc anyway) and tackled the Witch Blog entry. I also knocked off some of my e-mail backlog making the task seem a little less daunting. Still a lot to do to get further along with my goal list but I feel that I'm making progress. Anyway here is the extended breakdown.

Monday's Goal List
Psychic Storyline (2-3 chapters) -> It's on my list but I don't expect to tackle this project until the second arc of the gambler storyline is finished

Gambler Storyline (5 chapters) - I'm really happy to report this arc is out of the way. ^_^

G-Wizard Project -> Over the weekend maybe

Expert Project -> Also over the weekend. ^_^

Advancement tutorials (50 segments) -> Will try to knock off some tonight and more over the weekend.

Mail backlog (55 messages) -> Knocked off 10 messages. ^_^

Champion Blog Entry -> A long term goal that is a tremendous undertaking. Going to take me awhile to tackle this one. ^_^;

Witch Blog Entry This was a big goal that has been on my list for awhile. I'm really happy to have tackled it. ^_^

Spring Cleaning - A little bit. I might have to break down this goal into steps to be successful with it.

Workout - only a little bit this week...have to really push this further.

Developer Week 6 Project -> Project is still being developed.

Additional Goals for Next week:

Gambler Storyline Arc 2 - I actually got the idea for a second story arc while I was working on the first story arc. I'm estimating it will be about another 4 chapters.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goal Update 5/23 · 05-23-14 11:18pm
by KingsSideCastle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2683824