*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2687708
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 30, 2014 at 11:33am
What I was able to do this week
Weekly Goals for May 26-30, 2014
         I will do at least 3 reviews a week for P.E.N.C.I.L. full in depth chapter reviews no fluff and give it the best review I can on the mechanics and such. . I have been reviewing like crazy for ToG and only got one done this week.

As a junior Leader I will work on creating a new event for July and August for PDG I need to figure out six different event to have fun with . I am working on one of the old text adventures i might do it as a madlib or an in and out.

I will do at least three reviews a day, For the reviewing group of my choice. I will do a total of 15 for week. So far I am at 12 reviews done and getting ready to do my three for today.

My goal is to finish the grammar garden and the novel writing courses I started with The New Horizons School. I'm almost caught up on all but the Novel class which I will finish tomorrow and be able to comment on the works of others soon.

I will learn all that the chickadees have to teach to be a leader in SAJ. I was able to figure out how to set up the showers and send out the greetings and the cnotes on time and gather the needed information on awards and merit badges so i can send the correct ones out when finished.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
What I was able to do this week · 05-30-14 11:33am
by The Run-on King PDG Member

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2687708