*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2690593
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 4, 2014 at 2:01am
Two Weeks of Failed Goals: Wasted My Time Thinking
I've been off in la'la' land. I've not even thought about goals for the last two weeks or so. I don't have any idea why, except that I'm exhausted and overwhelmed by, what? Life? Although, I did pay my rent today. that's at lease one accomplishment. I don't know if I will continue to make a list of weekly goals. On the other hand, I have achieved some of my favorite activities: "thinking". I've given a lot of thought to the public blog that I plan to start. I ordered the first book I want to review/critique. And I've done some clear thinking about creating a curriculum for a course to help people learn to engage with their inner voice. One of my special talents. And I studied some poetry skills and learned a lot about alliteration and several other technical terms. And I've written several in-depth personal letters. And I took care of several personal things that I didn't want to do, but got them out of the way. I ordered a smart phone and designed and ordered some new business cards. I read portions of the stack of books I'm reading.

Well that's why I'm tired. I tend not to count my thinking projects as real goals. Perhaps because I'm from a family and part of a culture that does not value thinking. They believe that if your not doing something physical and practical your just being a lazy good for nothing.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Two Weeks of Failed Goals: Wasted My Time Thinking · 06-04-14 2:01am
by RedButterfly
Re: Two Weeks of Failed Goals: Wasted My Time Thinking · 06-04-14 10:40am
by ❀Leger❀
Re: Re: Two Weeks of Failed Goals: Wasted My Time Thinking · 06-04-14 1:44pm
by RedButterfly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2690593