*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2695234
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 13, 2014 at 10:35pm
Goals for the week....Update
Real Life:
1. Make a new, clearer resume that suits many jobs instead of highlighting my last many years as a Preschool/After-school Teacher.
my best friend gave me a template, a one page resume. I have three different ones made for various positions focussing on the job aspect...more to go. I have worked a lot of positions. but SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

2. Make a daily list in a paper journal of at least five positive things that have happened during that day.
Fail and it is something I should do. I make a mental list every morning when I meditate and pray. It would be nice to see it written down.

3. Fill out at LEAST Five resumes (sounds like a small amount, but it is not when you consider they have assessments usually that take an hour).
Over achieved!!!!

4. Take Emily, my grand-daughter somewhere special, just her and I....like the library.
Fail, but not my fault, she has been a very busy lil girl :(

5. Do something nice for another.
I think I did....the most important thing is I forgave another.....I think both he and I needed that

WDC Goals:
1. Do at least one thoughtful review a day, building up to my norm.
Fail. I did, I think, about three or so but they were very thought out. I shall work on it. I think I have too many goals. epppp!

2. Try and reconnect with an old group or perhaps a new group.
I belong to a new reviewing group. I am happy

3. Thank all my friends, who have stood by me as I come and go and have always been true to me..as myself :D
Fail! There is no way I could ever express my sincere thankfulness for the love and friendship that the people in my life show towards me....no matter how much I try. They are priceless and words can not express....so yes, fail. I will always fail here

4. Do something nice for another
How do I judge this. I think I tried...but that would be up to another to tell me. I have been thanked this week....I try *shrugs*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

A chance at rediscovery and enlightenment. I want to be a pink bubble.

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals for the week....Update · 06-13-14 10:35pm
by Just call me Omni

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2695234