*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2697891
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2014 at 12:35pm
Edited: June 23, 2014 at 3:17am
Todays Update
I haven't been as active this week on WDC as we are having a spell of warm settled weather and I have been working in the garden while it lasts

*Check3* I Write in June July August - Week 3 Completed
*Check3* Write/Post entry for Pond Poetry Completed
*Check3* Blogging Circle of Friends/Blog City entries. Only one day this week
*Check3* Poetry Anthology of April poems - Continue editing Updated another couple of entries
*Check3* emails; In/Outs; notebook replies etc Completed
*Check3* reviews: 3/4 reviews 2 reviews done
*Check3* read some of my backlog of Newsletters Completed
*Check3* continue with campfire entries Completed

Merit Badge in Shower of Joy
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on completing the  [Link To Item #saj]  challenge in  [Link To Item #1280691] ! You rock! *^*Thumbsup*^*

~ Joy, Pat, Lornda, and Missy *^*Heart*^*   ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** Merit Badge in Dark Dreamscapes
[Click For More Info]

On behalf of Darleen and the Dreamscapes Group
Congratulations on winning Third Place in  [Link To Item #darkpoetry]  with  [Link To Item #1989448]
Merit Badge in G. o. T.
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for participating in  [Link To Item #1157596]  2014 competition and for winning 3rd Place! *^*Trophyb*^* As a group, you guys did an amazing job! You should definitely be proud of yourself for all your hard work. *^*Glass*^* Here's to a successful year and I hope to see you in 2015! Cheers! ~ Gaby 
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 51   Public Reviewer  for the month of  May 2014 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Campfires
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your steady participation in your campfire, as part of  [Link To Item #1157596] ! You've shown courage and originality, and you've stepped up to the plate when it was needed. Kudos to you! *^*Thumbsup*^* You're one of the few who are receiving this special MB as a thank you for your teamwork. ~ Gaby
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Todays Update · 06-20-14 12:35pm
by Teerich - 2019

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2697891