*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2703792
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 6, 2014 at 9:45am
Interactive Chapters and Forum Post Recognitions
I was looking at my Member Activity box, and I noticed that I had 1002 Interactive chapters, as well as 1750 (Make that 1751) Forum posts. It got me to thinking - there are people out there who don't enter contests, where they could win Badges or Awardicons, and don't do Reviews, which would give them points for every hundred Reviews. However, these people do add to Interactives and Forums, meaning that they have been active in the community.

In short, I think that people should get points for every 100 Interactive Chapters/Forum Posts that they make, similar to the reviews. Like I said, while these guys don't enter contests or the like, they do participate in the community - after all, it's not like all of my Forum Posts/Interactive Chapters are on my own items. *Laugh*. They are spread out over dozens of items, if not more.

By giving Community Points for participating in Interactives and Forums, it would encourage people to participate more often.

Of course, like always, you have the final say in all matters. It's just an idea to get people more active in the Community.

GROUP
Non-Humans R Us  (13+)
Anthros and monsters discussion group.
#1625765 by BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1819878 by Not Available.
Save My Membership Auction - Closed  (E)
Help me to save my Membership, and various Groups as well. Closed
#1825777 by BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
 Invalid Item 
#1886090 by Not Available.
 Invalid Item 
#1860655 by Not Available.
 Invalid Item 
#1886215 by Not Available.
 Invalid Item 
#1833239 by Not Available.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/alockwood1
My Signiture, a gift from a friend.
Signiture image
Another signiture image
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!
Merit Badge in Endurance
[Click For More Info]

You're like the Ever Ready Bunny. You just keep going and going... Merit Badge in Visit WdC 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  visiting the site every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition! Merit Badge in WdC Supportive Friend
[Click For More Info]

Hi, there. Your ticket No. 72 in  [Link To Item #1463525]  happens to be in the draw for every  24 th & 41st  ticket winning a MB. *^*DElight*^* So here a "hot & greasy" NEW MB from the WDC MB press. Good luck in my raffle*^*Fingerscrossed*^* and enjoy Birthday Week!*^*Party*^* ~O~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Interactive Chapters and Forum Post Recognitions · 07-06-14 9:45am
by BIG BAD WOLF is Howling

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2703792