*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2723021
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 25, 2014 at 11:28am
Goals for the week of 8/25/14

So much to do; so little time...

1) Absolutely, positively must finish "Monty's Back" for "Invalid Item. Since poetry takes less time for me (at least with the quality of poetry I spit out), I keep putting at the back of the to-do list. Time has a way of flying by, and if I don't finish it soon, I'll be in big trouble.

2) Thought of an entry for "Invalid Item, which I'll call "Over Troubled Water." Not exactly a happy-happy joy-joy piece, but I think it fits the prompt rather well.

3) Will also attempt an entry for one of the two contests: "Supernatural Writing Contest - Closed which requires no prompt, but I have a lot of story ideas I could use, or maybe "Tales of Terror, which has an interesting prompt, but also has a "here today -- gone tomorrow" history. Will decide on one or the other.

4) Debating on whether to enter "Invalid Item next month. I played this month, but sort of deep-six'd any chances of winning when my wife and I took off on a 'getaway' weekend. This one in September just so happens to fall on my wife's birthday (Sept. 21) so I could end up either missing a day or two of the contest again, which would put a big hurt on my chances of winning --- again! Or, I could use the old "I'll be done in a couple of hours, Dear" tactic (which I've already used ad nauseum as it is) and still be left with a lot of 'splainin' to do...

That's it for this week...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals for the week of 8/25/14 · 08-25-14 11:28am
by Indelible Ink
Re: Goals for the week of 8/25/14 · 08-29-14 11:16am
by Indelible Ink

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2723021