*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2735137
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 16, 2014 at 1:42pm
Re: 2014 Goals for 9 / 15 - 19
Well, it's Tuesday. Yesterday I knocked out a bundle of the files for the project. The most amazing part was how quiet things were around me. Save for the morning when the grounds crew worked and the brief moment when Adriana (a neighbor's child) screamed and screeched as she played in the afternoon- it was a quiet day. Even the kitties let me be for their hidden nap spots until early evening. It was as if the Cosmos had decided to cut me a break on all of the distractions. LOL

With the project I started with 52 files to work on. The plan / need started as the same as all the others; compare and delete the duplicate material. And then merge the files into one cohesive file for the manuscript. At some point oh so long ago I had thought it was a good idea to break everything down to single pages. Now I'm questioning that logic. It's worked to some degree - such as when comparing and finding the clones. Aside from this though, yikes! The drawback is that I did not anticipate the challenge in reuniting the pages. Some pages are easier to reconnect than others.

Today I have 22 files to work with. From 52 down to 22 is a big accomplishment in my book (pun intended). I'm hoping to be done before Adriana and the other kids get home from school. This gives me about 2 / 2 and a half hours to work.

Game On!
MESSAGE THREAD
2014 Goals for 9 / 15 - 19 · 09-15-14 11:33am
by MzSnowleopard
*Star* Re: 2014 Goals for 9 / 15 - 19 · 09-16-14 1:42pm
by MzSnowleopard
Re: Re: 2014 Goals for 9 / 15 - 19 · 09-17-14 11:06pm
by MzSnowleopard
Re: Re: Re: 2014 Goals for 9 / 15 - 19 · 09-18-14 5:25pm
by MzSnowleopard

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2735137