*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2783985
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 26, 2015 at 9:15am
Goals: Jan 26
Gonna take a break from structured weekly goals after this week, so I'm gonna make this one a doozie.

*Box* Got my Year-in-Review: Writing blog post to write. This'll give me a few days to edit it before the planned posting date of Feb 3
*Box* Ditto on the Year-in-Review: Reading blog post. I read a lot of books and I like to do the highlights (and the lowlights and the terrible lights and sometimes the dazzling lights).
*Box* Got a fellow WYRM who revised the final three chapters of his novel, a novel I reviewed. So I'm going to check that out this week and let him know my thoughts on the revise. I've read his revises before along the way and they're always great, so I'm expecting good things.
*Box* Do a review of the Salvatore book I read.
*Box* Do a review of that Odd book I read.
*Box* Vomit draft of Isaiah, Ch 2. (The way I worked at getting Ch 1 from vomit draft to "rough draft" this weekend shows me this one's going to happen no matter what I do so I might as well write it down as a goal, right?)
*Box* Review a newbie. I haven't done this in so long it's shameful.

It is a lot, it totally is, but like I said, I'm taking a break after this. As long as I don't get sick *knocks on wood* I should be able to swing all the items on this list.

Chy

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals: Jan 26 · 01-26-15 9:15am
by Satuawany

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2783985