*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2826292
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 22, 2015 at 10:36pm
Update w/e 05/22
*Dollar* 250 GPs were sent to The StoryWitchress with this post.
Have you ever looked at your week and wondered exactly what you were doing for all that time? I know I was busy, I know I was doing something... I had some timing setbacks this week (the trouble with having a spouse that travels is that when he's home he won't stop talking... great for marital whatever, bad for writing time) and kind of an existential crisis with the novella. Anyway, here is the status update with my weekly goals:

3 blog posts - completed!
4 novella chapters - half completed. I finished two. I started the third and realized that I'd screwed up the order of business in a wedding rehearsal... when I was at a wedding rehearsal last month... and realized that I needed to go have some sleep. But progress was made and I do believe that I should be able to make the ultimate hard deadline in time.
2 short story drafts - Exceeded - I completed three, thanks to an exceptionally cooperative five year old this afternoon.
2 chapters for new novella - Not attempted. This was a long shot goal, as I admitted at the time, and it remains a long shot. I'll leave it on the list for next week, still as a long shot, but I'm not going to be heartbroken about not making this one go.
Outline fantasy novel - not attempted. I have a basic idea of how I want things to go in my head, but I still need to get things out on paper.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update w/e 05/22 · 05-22-15 10:36pm
by jessicav

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2826292