*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2828445
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 29, 2015 at 10:02pm
Updates: w/e 05/29
*Dollar* 250 GPs were sent to The StoryWitchress with this post.
I feel like this week has been a powerhouse of productivity! Of course, now I also feel like a puddle of jell-o. Mmm.... jello...

Out of my goals:

3 blog posts - complete
2 chapters of romance novella - complete (see below)
Revise and submit 3 short stories - complete, with an acceptance on one!
3 chapters of new SF novella - complete - actually, exceeded. I wrote the entire 35,000 word novella between Tuesday and Thursday, completed the first round of edits today and sent it off to an editor. I can't vouch for its quality, but I'm feeling pretty accomplished right now.
Outline new fantasy novel - partly complete - I sketched out a rough outline and realized that this is going to be a much larger project than I initially intended. Fortunately I don't have a deadline or a market lined up for this one, so that's okay.
Outline romantic suspense novel - Not attempted. I think I'm going to put this project on the back burner for a while. I only thought of it because I saw a call for submissions, and now I can't find that call... I've got other projects that I feel more enthusiastic about right now.
First round of revisions for romance novella - complete - again, exceeded. I've completed three rounds of revisions and submitted this piece to the competition that inspired it.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Updates: w/e 05/29 · 05-29-15 10:02pm
by jessicav

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2828445