*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2871579
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2049614
A 15th WDC Anniversary forum to honor past and present members. Who will YOU remember?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 3, 2015 at 7:21am
My 15
I've only been here three months, but already I'm finding it difficult to narrow it down to 15. I think these are the ones who have helped me the most, though:

Sanita As a newbie, you took me under your wing and guided me through my first days here. You have been someone I could ask when I wasn't sure about anything and you work really hard to make all newbies welcome.
Joey's So Hot He's Melting You have provided me with solid reviews and advice. You have done wonders for my confidence by truly believing in me. You are a good man.
Word Warrior beating cancer!! You have been so kind and welcoming and I feel, in you, I have made a new friend. Your review have been positive and encouraged me to write more.
Patrece ~ Another new friend, you were a wonderful team leader in the Newbies Relay Race, also a great team mate in the Pointless quiz. I enjoy working with you, your enthusiasm is always inspiring.
~ Aqua ~ You were welcoming and friendly from the beginning. You have reviewed my work and been encouraging. You were a great team leader in the Pointless quiz, and you are involved in so many thing on WDC, whilst going to school. Such an inspiration. I wish I had just half of your energy!
eyestar~* You guided me through the confusing world of reviewing and setting up review templates. You were encouraging when I first started reviewing, providing me with my own work sheet on how to get started. You took your time to help me and I appreciate that.
Hannah ♫♥♫ You are such an enthusiastic, encouraging leader of the PDG. You work really hard to make us all feel welcome and you are I love your comments on the work we do.
🌞GeminiGem 🌻 You are just a cool person. I think we clicked right from the start, as we have a lot in common. You worked hard on the Newbies Relay Race and you write the coolest stories about your dogs *BigSmile* You also take part in and organise an awful lot of activities.
Cinn You do so much for WDC that it would be wrong to not include you on this list. You are always positive and encouraging. I LOVE your poetry. You are so talented, it's unreal. I have learnt a lot just through reading your work. You rock!
Dave I am including you because of your dedication to poetry. The Poet's Place is full of information and examples and like minded people, I love snooping around in there. I also love the challenge of writing a new form of poetry that you send out every week.
sybarrios You have been super helpful, always ready to lend a hand and point me in the right direction. You come across a lovely person, who really cares about people. Your reviews are honest and encouraging. You have helped build my confidence. I loved working with you in the Pointless Quiz also, you worked really hard to get our answers together each day.
abbyer I had only been on WDC for about a month, when you carried out a port raid on me. Your reviews were honest, but so encouraging and positive. You awarded me a 'Creativity' MB because I had a wide variety of items in my port. This gave me a big confidence boost, I think it was the point where I thought maybe I can actually do this. Thank you.
CaptainMidnightSingforPhoebe You are awesome. You give the most wonderful reviews. Always honest, always in your own unique style. They are a pleasure to read, even when you're telling me I need to to something differently.
Alexi You were welcoming when I first joined WDC and have been so ever since. You helped make me feel at home. I also love reading your poetry, some of it is really emotional.
Tiger Cub 🔱 She was also welcoming right from the start, encouraging me to make myself at home. She reviewed my story about my dog, Alfie, and we found we have a common love of dogs. She also designed my very first, beautiful signature for me. She did so much for this site in the time she was here. Hopefully, she will be here again at some point.

There are so many more, but these are my first 15.

Choconut

** Image ID #2055823 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My 15 · 09-03-15 7:21am
by Choconut
Re: My 15 · 09-03-15 7:55am
by abbyer
Re: Re: My 15 · 09-03-15 8:31am
by 🌞GeminiGem 🌻
Re: Re: Re: My 15 · 09-03-15 8:42am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: My 15 · 09-03-15 12:37pm
by Cinn
Re: My 15 · 09-03-15 1:07pm
by CaptainMidnightSingforPhoebe
Re: My 15 · 09-03-15 3:59pm
by eyestar~*
Re: Re: My 15 · 09-03-15 6:30pm
by Alexi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2871579