*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2875569
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 9, 2015 at 8:19pm
Re: One of the new guys!

Hello, there, Mister Suede, welcome to WDC!

Yes, you may post unfinished work, or WIP. It is a good idea to state it is a WIP in your brief description line, so readers will know what to expect. Tell them in an Author's Note at the bottom, that you plan to extend the story, but now, just want to know if it is interesting and enjoyable. You can place a story, which may not be ready for reading on "My Eyes Only," if you are not ready to place it out for review.

However, you could also ask for "Reviews Only," rather than unlimited rate/review. That way, you will have feedback about how the story is coming along and will be able to give it an edit or two before opening it up for rate-reviews. Either way, once you do get story out there, you will find it easier to continue doing so. How you want to be reviewed or whether you want "Email comments," only, is a decision you can make and one with which you are comfortable with.

If this is confusing, just drop me a note and I will help untangle the confusion. *Laugh*

Again, welcome to WDC! It's a fabulous community, *Thumbsup*

~WebWitch

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!
MESSAGE THREAD
One of the new guys! · 09-09-15 7:05pm
by Mister Suede
Re: One of the new guys! · 09-09-15 8:10pm
by Julie
*Star* Re: One of the new guys! · 09-09-15 8:19pm
by Tangled in a Ghost-Witch Web!
Re: Re: One of the new guys! · 09-09-15 8:35pm
by ~Minja~
Re: One of the new guys! · 09-10-15 5:20am
by Osirantinous
Re: Re: One of the new guys! · 09-10-15 7:44am
by ~Minja~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2875569