*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3004080
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 7, 2016 at 11:02pm
Update for the week of August 1 to 5, 2016
Update for the week of August 1 to 5, 2016
I need to get back to doing this regularly - posting and updating...

Writing Goals:
I continued to do my 750 words each day – my writing streak got to 8 by Friday.
I will continue to work on my Fractured Dreams novel – nothing written
I have blogged each day this week for Blog City and the 30 Day Blogging Challenge – it is our Virtual Trip to Europe this month!
I blogged about my journey through Love Louder: 33 Ways To Amplify Your Life.
I also signed up for I Write – August, September, October – and wrote a Daily and a review for week one.

Reading Goals:
I signed up for 5 books for August for the Monthly Reading Challenge
I need to write and post the reviews for the August Monthly Reading Challenge

Teaching Goals:
I need to go through and make sure my supply teaching records are complete – still have some left to do.
Check to see if there are any LTO postings I am eligible for on Apply To Education – nothing yet.

Fitness Goals:
I will try to do daily yoga sessions – I will try to do at least 2 this week – none
I will get my step count up to at least 10,000 steps each day this week 70,000 for the week – only did it one day this week... and got to 48,009 for the week.

Life Goals:
I need to continue to unpack my boxes and get things put in their proper place – still working on this
I need to get a lawyer so that I can get my separation agreement settled – still need to do
I need to reconnect with friends and get out to events I enjoy.... saw Jocelyne on Monday & Michelle on Wednesday!

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of August 1 to 5, 2016 · 08-07-16 11:02pm
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3004080