*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3027736
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Log an assignment before 10/4.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 8, 2016 at 2:47pm
Re: Re: Lost Character
hmmm never thought about a poem for the character. That might work instead.

Elfin Dragon ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Merit Badge in Congratulations
[Click For More Info]

*^*Star*^*YAY! You are my pick as New Review Raider In January 2014's  [Link To Item #power]  Newbie Raid! *^*Starstruck*^*Your avid participation and proficient reviews are so appreciated. *^*Dragon*^* Thanks for bringing your flair to our crew!*^*Fire*^* Keep on shining like the *^*Star*^* you are! Merit Badge in Symposium
[Click For More Info]

[Link To User bookmeister]   has purchased this gift for you from   [Link To Item #1982536]   with the following personal toast:   "Well, my beauteous little Elfin Dragon, I've got you in my sights and am sending this small token of my esteem and gratitude for the lovely treasure you sent my way. It was the first of its kind to grace my writing board and therefore extremely special. Your kindness knows no bounds!" *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Family
[Click For More Info]

*^*Suitheart*^* For all you do for our family of Snails, dear  [Link To User elfindragon] ! *^*Snailb*^* 

You work so hard *^*Starstruck*^* to make things comfortable and smooth for everyone in the group!  

*^*Delight*^* Thank you!    ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Lost Character · 10-08-16 2:15pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: Lost Character · 10-08-16 2:19pm
by Anders J. Skeleton
Re: Lost Character · 10-08-16 2:43pm
by Storm Machine
*Star* Re: Re: Lost Character · 10-08-16 2:47pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BattywynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3027736