*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3159329
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 29, 2018 at 7:18pm
Update for the Week of Jan. 22 to 28, 2018 :
Writing Goals:
Work on my blogs and post the WDC ones - and remember to post them. I think I did one.
Continue to work on my Nano novel - can I add at least 3,000 words this week? I thought about possible story ideas but I did not write anything.
I Wrote a piece for a contest (Daily Flash Fiction), posted it and recorded it into I Write 2018 - week #4 and did the required review.

Reading Goals:
Signed up for 5 books for the Monthly Reading Challenge for January - I have read 4 books.
Write the reviews for the books I have read.- still not done!
Read the book George for a book club I am going to on January 23rd. - I did this as one of my 4 books.

Teaching / Work Goals
Be ready to supply each day this week - I have worked three full days and one half day this week.
I will check ApplytoEducation.com to see if there are any positions available - supply or LTO.
I will get ready for my LTO List interview. Did some, but need to keep at it.

Health Goals
I will aim for 5000 steps each day for a total of 35,000 for the week.... I had a pretty good week, getting over 10,000 steps at least 3 days this week.
I will complete at least one yoga session this week. I did this.

Other Life Goals
I will write and update by weekly goals for this week and get next weeks ready to go on the weekend.
Get out and take part in things that interest me.... and get together with friends. Book club on Tuesday night, went to a reading at the library on Wednesday and enjoyed company on the weekend.
I will make an appointment to get my oil change done. Not done yet.
Finish organizing my paperwork into a new filing system. Ongoing process.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the Week of Jan. 22 to 28, 2018 : · 01-29-18 7:18pm
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3159329