Mental Health Writers Alliance Monthly Challenge
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 1, 2018 at 2:44pm
Edited: February 28, 2018 at 10:27pm
Midnite's February Challenge
Day 1. link to"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor }
Day 2.
Day 3. This task was actually very frustrating for me! I couldn't find the perfect c-note to express what I wanted to say to this person and I actually got frustrated and mad at the whole thing, but I ended up just writing inside how I felt. Bleh, who would have thought sending a c-note could be this challenging?!
Day 4.
Day 5. "Invalid Entry
Day 6. Um I'm NOT one for goals, the only goal I set is to wake up each morning with a fresh start to EVERYTHING. To let go of the previous day, the frustrations, anxieties, etc. And I do this... for the most part...
Day 7. "Invalid Entry
Day 8. Promoted the group as well as the challenge. Not sure how much attention it will generate as I'm not well known on this site, but fingers crossed anyway.
Day 9. Review of "What Matters Most..."
Day 10. "Invalid Entry
Day 11. "Invalid Entry
Day 12. "Invalid Entry
Day 13. "Invalid Entry I know i shouldn't be like this, but I just have too many negative experiences versus positive.
Day 14. It took me all month to do this, but I had my reasons. Merit Badge sent to someone well deserving of one. *Wink*
Day 15. I'm pretty sure I've completed this though I did not copy any of the links to my comments.
Day 16. "Invalid Entry
Day 17. I struggled with this one all month and thought by the end of the month I could do it, but as today is the end, I have not been able to write what I wanted to write. It was going to be about my failed marriage, my ex-husband, but I guess I just wasn't that ready, though I've written about him numerous times in the past.
Day 18. Review of "Pull the Trigger" , Review of "State Of Fatal Rapture"
Day 19.
Day 20. "Invalid Entry Was at a loss for suggestions, but I did have a few.
Day 21. "Invalid Entry There are actually 2 songs I posted about.
Day 22. "Invalid Entry
Day 23. I've never actually read, watched, or listened to anything that relates to a mental illness except, "What Dreams May Come."
And it was a very emotional movie for me to watch.
Day 24. This one is easy so need for a blog entry. A good day is one where I let no one or nothing stress me out. These days are rare, but I do have them.
Day 25. "Invalid Entry Things are just getting worse...
Day 26. "Invalid Entry This one is a work in progress.
Day 27. The only one I can think of is the movie with Robin Williams, "What Dreams May Come." I think this movie portrayed loss of loved ones, especially suddenly, very well. The depth of depression one goes through with such an experience was heart-wrenching.
Day 28. I SURVIVED!! (a very trying and hard month)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Shhh. Whisper.....
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Midnite's February Challenge · 02-01-18 2:44pm
by Shh...whisper, MHWAmember

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3160252