*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3160639
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 2, 2018 at 10:15pm
Update 1/29 - 2/2
*Dollar* 30 GPs were sent to The StoryWitchress with this post.
My goals for this week were as follows:

1) Write an average of 600 words a day.
2) Start a new short story for February.
3) Buy black pants.
4) Exercise two days, at least.
5) Tinker with my personal schedule and start implementing it for self.

I haven’t quite gotten the word count I wanted. I’m about a 1000 words shy as of before I’m posting this. It’s possible I’ll be able to write 1000 words before I go to bed this evening, but I’m thinking that it’ll probably be about four or five hundred words shy. I’m okay with that though because I did do some writing and it has been a busy week.

I’ve tried out a couple of different “starts” for stories and nothing feels “right” yet, but sometimes it takes a few tries and as long as I keep pushing, I’ll get a story eventually.

It may have been the final hour so to speak, but I went for a jog yesterday evening and today. Woohoo, go me.

I built a spreadsheet of the week to use as a basis. Next week I’ll be out of town for a lot of it and Monday will be a late night when it normally wouldn’t be. However, I do have a morning scheduled with a personal trainer to help me learn to use some of the equipment at the gym and to help me get a plan together for my health/fitness/weight loss endeavors. This isn’t the first time I’ve tried something like this, but we’ll see how it goes. I’m hopeful!

I hope everyone had a good week this week!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 1/29 - 2/2 · 02-02-18 10:15pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3160639