*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3161232
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 4, 2018 at 11:22pm
Update goals for the week of Jan. 29 to Feb. 4, 2018
Writing Goals:
Work on my blogs and post the WDC ones - and remember to post them. I don't remember doing any blogs this week. *Sad*
Continue to work on my Nano novel - can I add at least 3,000 words this week - I managed a lovely 4,372 words this week!
Write a piece for a contest, post it and record it into I Write 2018 - week #5 and do the required review.

Reading Goals:
Signed up for 5 books for the Monthly Reading Challenge for January - I have read 5 books.
Write the reviews for the books I have read. - I wrote up my reviews and posted them.
Sign up to read 3 books for February's Monthly Reading Challenge. I changed this to 3 to be more realistic for the month.

Teaching / Work Goals
Be ready to supply each day this week - I have picked up a position that gives me full days for 2 weeks!
I will check ApplytoEducation.com to see if there are any positions available - supply or LTO.
I will get ready for my LTO List interview. Working on it and it is so stressing me out!!!

Health Goals
I will aim for 5000 steps each day for a total of 35,000 for the week.... okay at the beginning of the week, but a poor weekend.
I will complete at least one yoga session this week. At least one.

Other Life Goals
I will write and update by weekly goals for this week and get next weeks ready to go on the weekend.
Get out and take part in things that interest me.... and get together with friends. I did get to Guelph to write with friends.
I will make an appointment to get my oil change done. Not yet.
Finish organizing my paperwork into a new filing system. Still ongoing.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update goals for the week of Jan. 29 to Feb. 4, 2018 · 02-04-18 11:22pm
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3161232