*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3185438
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 11, 2018 at 11:51pm
Update 5/7 - 5/11
I think I fared better this week, goal-wise, than I have for the past month and a half which I’m pretty pleased about. It wasn’t a perfect score but it was a good week and I did get a lot done so I’m definitely not unhappy with the week. I’m exhausted, of course, but that’s to be expected. Here’s how everything shook out:

1) Write 700 words a day. -- I didn’t make this. I’m still almost 900 words shy of that goal for the week, which is unfortunate, but it is what it is.
2) Write my blog post for work. -- Done. I was able to edit and post it this week.
3) Finish reading "Ain't She a Peach." -- Finished!
4) Write a review for "Ain't She a Peach." -- Written and posted. I still have about 40 titles to read and review from my NetGalley account. I just finished one book today so I hope to have that review posted by the end of the weekend. I want to make sure I have a decent ratio of reviewed to received in case “Competence” by Gail Carriger becomes available for request. I can’t express how badly I’m dying to read it.
5) Do two more sessions towards Couch to 5k to help me prepare for Saturday. -- I did get in two walk/jog sessions this week! Tomorrow will still be a challenge, I’m sure, since I’m averaging a little over two miles when I do the 30 to 35-minute sessions from the app, but I’m okay with walking whatever is left over. I mean, I did these jogs before going to work and spending half the rest of the day on my feet, so I feel good about finishing. I’m not aiming to win anything.

Anyway, that’s it for me. I need to rest up for the morning. Have a great weekend everyone!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 5/7 - 5/11 · 05-11-18 11:51pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3185438