*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3186419
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 16, 2018 at 10:34pm
Edited: May 16, 2018 at 11:38pm
MB Notification, Back to Newsfeed and Item IDs and Pluses
I'd love to be notified I'm about to give someone a MB that I've given one to in the last 2 weeks...and include how many days I need to wait until I can give it to them for them to get CR. *Wink* I try to remember to look, but sometimes I forget and then they don't get credit, which sort of defeats the purpose, IMO. *Wink*

Also, when I'm on the newsfeed and I click to see a link, when I go back, it doesn't take me back to that point again. Is it even possible to make it do that? I get annoyed if I've scrolled really far and I have to scroll down again, waiting for it to catch up, making sure I'm not scrolling down too far, etc.

Next, I think it would be convenient if when we either scrolled through our favorites, or when we searched (or better yet, both), when the items came up, if they also had the ID number so we don't have to open them just to get the number. It sort of slows down the process if that's what we're looking for. *Wink*

Finally, it would also be awesome if when things are in bitem format, if we can see the Plus so we know if we've already favorited it...and can do so from there if we haven't. (That is part of why I leave the newsfeed--checking to see if I've favorited something I want to go back to later.)

Thank you for your consideration!

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

Home of the Free Because of the Brave Signature
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
MB Notification, Back to Newsfeed and Item IDs and Pluses · 05-16-18 10:34pm
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3186419