*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3187324
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 21, 2018 at 12:50pm
Update for My weekly goals For May 14 – 20, 2018
{{c:lkhaki}size:4}Writing Goals:
1. Write a poem at least every other day. ~ I was only able to write one poem this week Because of Birthdays.
2. Take at least a half hour to an hour each day to write my book. ~ I was unable to write anything for my book this week.
3. Write another Poem for another Contest. ~ I was unable to enter any contests yet.
4. Write in my Portfolio and my Blog on WordPress at least once this week. ~ I think I added a poem to this site at the beginning of the week.
5. Write at least three reviews each day this week. ~ I have not had the time to do any reviews last week.

Health Goals:
1. Go to my appointments this week. ~ I had to cancel one appointment I had to go to because I was too ill.
2. the Write/make a list of what to talk to my doctor about this week. ~ This never happened yet.

Other Life Goals:
1. I will write an update on weekly goals for this week and get next week’s ready to go on the weekend. ~ I am updating today.
2. Get together with friends ~ Was unable to do this because I was unable to get a hold of friends.
3. Print out poetry to share in my group/class I have this week. ~ I either need to get a new printer or fix my printer from printing in white again before I can print anything out.
4. I will try to set Goals each week. ~ I will be setting goals again this week.
5. Hopefully pick up the gift at PO Box on Friday, May 18, 2018. ~ Forgot to check mail before going to Mother-in-Laws Birthday Party Friday But will check today as usual at 2 pm CDT.
6. Spend time with Mother-in-Law on her Birthday ~ Yes had fun at Mother-in-Law Birthday Party on Friday.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for My weekly goals For May 14 – 20, 2018 · 05-21-18 12:50pm
by Sharmelloween's Expressions

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3187324