*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3187376
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 21, 2018 at 3:06pm
Goals: May 21
Took 2 weeks off from posting, but did it in my head anyway on Mon and on Fri. A habit!

1. Finish the last 170 pages of an old Danielle Steele novel. I've never been so aware of her style and grammatical errors before. Maybe the story isn't as spellbinding this time. Or I'm becoming a critic of everything.

2. Do 3 reviews by Friday.

3. Have made progress on tossing out and reorganizing. Still more to do. Didn't know we had become such hoarders. Do kitchen junk drawer by Friday, and one more drawer in my desk where I'm sitting now.

4. Plant some seeds, to be transplanted later. Pull weeds which we are being plagued with now. Wind has scattered weeds even in my store bought, untainted potting soil.

5. Submit the poem I posted last week to a contest.

6. Review my non-fiction articles for accuracy, theme, and possible additions.

7. Now that back and foot are healing, ease back into exercise.

8. No potato chips, less salt in general, drink more water.

9. Prepare a lesson for adults at church.

10. Am almost ready to quit searching for my Kindle and a small keyboard. I may have hidden them from visiting children, but hid them from myself as well. Or the children (preschoolers) found them and hid them or made off with them. I said I wasn't looking any longer-it's been weeks- but found myself looking through toy boxes when I vacuumed this morning. If not in hand by Friday, they are not in this house. I give up.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals: May 21 · 05-21-18 3:06pm
by Waiting in the Pumpkin Patch

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3187376