*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3190029
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 2, 2018 at 12:22am
Update: 5/28 - 6/1
*Dollar* 20 GPs were sent to The StoryWitchress with this post.
I have spent way more time reading than I should have this week, but I can’t say I regret it! I still got most of the stuff I wanted to get done, done so I’m not too fussed about that. I am totally exhausted, of course, because that means that I sacrificed the majority of my sleep time to reading, but again, I don’t really have any regrets. That said, I do need to sleep for the next 12 hours so let me get this updated done so I can go pass out.

1) Post my story for May. -- Done!
2) Write 2,900 which will complete my May goals and start off my June goals. -- Got pretty close. Just a couple of hundred words short. I haven’t had a chance to set up my spreadsheet for tracking my writing in June, but I still have a pretty good idea of where I stand and it’s definitely close.
3) Exercise four days. -- I worked on my on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then I did yoga on Thursday and did a class this morning so five for five!
4) Finish “All Note Long.” -- Thankfully, in my reading binge, I did get this book finished. And it was awesome!
5) Write a review for “All Note Long.” -- I have a rough draft. It’s really rough. But I think tomorrow, once I’ve slept in, I’ll be able to clean it up and get it posted.
6) Finish my monthly report and send it in. -- Got it sent in today by the hair on my chinny chin chin.
7) Look into time off for beach trip and DragonCon. -- Talked about this with my coworker and she recommended waiting until the new person starts to ask about getting coverage so I’ve postponed this until next week.
8) Finish the lesson plan. -- Finished and uploaded!

I hope everyone has a restful, lovely weekend. :D !
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update: 5/28 - 6/1 · 06-02-18 12:22am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3190029