*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3191431
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 8, 2018 at 10:40pm
Update 6/4 - 6/8
*Dollar* 30 GPs were sent to The StoryWitchress with this post.
I hope everyone had a good week! I didn’t have a single bad day, but it was somehow still kind of long. It was a busy week so maybe I was just tired. I’m a little disappointed that I didn’t get further with my goals, but I did get a little overly ambitious with my goals this week too.

1) Writing goal for the week is to reach 5,000 words by Friday. That's going to be a bit of a stretch, but I'm not off to a good start writing wise so far so I'm going to need to push myself to buckle down.

I got a chunk written, but I didn’t get to 5,000 words. I did write almost 3,000 words though, which is a start towards getting back on track.

2) Write a star whatever thing for work.

I intended to do this, but the access to that webpage got messed up and I’m still waiting to get back on track so this had to wait.

3) Make my flyer/poster for book club.

Done! I also updated the group about the new meet time and the next book.

4) Get the book club questions together.

I wrote several questions, but I didn’t get that quite finished.

5) Go over the summer events and make sure that I know when I have to be ready to do each segment. Get a calendar together for it.

Yeah, didn’t even get close to finishing this, but we’re not starting for another day.

6) Work on reading another NetGalley book so you can post another review next week. The more posted reviews the better so that there's a chance I can get "Competence" if/when it becomes available.

I read a ton and still somehow didn’t manage to read one of my NetGalley books. Ah well. Maybe next week.

Have a great weekend y’all!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 6/4 - 6/8 · 06-08-18 10:40pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3191431