SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3192486
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Community · #2146092
A support forum for writers dealing with mental illness
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 14, 2018 at 4:48pm
Re: TotW 1st - 8th June
Im so pissed I could fhlglsktkht! I will blog about it. As time and blood pressure permits. I am REALLY really mad though so forewarned! Thanks again, I'm glad that I can come online after being gone and just blog it out. Kinda like Meredith dances it out like a dork on Grey's Anatomy, cept blogging is cool. Mostly *Think*

No Charlieeeeee I like that you arent 100% here and perfect. Shit, you already expect us to do all tasks in a month, I need some IMPERFECTION around here so I dont get a complex so thanks *Ha*

What a... piece of shit!

PS: Im calming down. a bit. I am now looking to adopt a kitten who just had his eye removed, orange, and a calico baby. My two 15 year old calicos died in the last 14 months. And my familiar tuxedo 15 year old. I had bonnie and clyde in my heart but they denied my fostering because I dont have any doors in my renovation *Meh* I use a VERY large dog tent very snazzy, they can play and stay safe until they grow up a litttle bit more. So, the hell with the humane society and that WITCH, we got a connection at the shelter. It isnt that there arent enough kittens, it's that people r idiots in my area and arent good fosters. We dont foster, we KEEP our cats FOREVER. It's a FOREVER HOME with us.

Sorry. Had to spout off. She actually said she had other homes that were better for bonnie and clyde just because I dont have a door on my unfinished bedroom. I told her I "I understand you THINK you are doing right by the kittens, but I am the right home for them, and they are th right kittens for MY household. Goodbye." Hung up. You do get that there are NEVER enough foster homes, yes? My area is awfully overrun each year despite programs in place. People-- the things they do. But I WANT a disabled lil boy, hell yeah, he'll have a great time here with me! And a calico baby thats said to be very friendly and playful (theyre always very shy really)? Im THERE.

Might as well make this into a blog post lol. Just saying I will post it in the right forum this time lol. But with my health, I need something other than myself to care FOR, ya know? Yeah. My five cats are just too chill. Time to liven things up a bit *Rolling* They're so spoiled. Whooooooot! Just forget about those pics of bonnie and clyde. I never posted them *cowboy*

LOGICAL FALLACY: If you have no doors, you have no way to control your cats or make sure the kittens are safe until they get older.

ANSWER: No you big stoopid fuck, that's why I have this great tent! I don't think my cats can open the zippers with their claws, but give them some time eh... idiot.

Ill add a condo to the inside of the tent too. It allows cats to smell each other also, get used to the new pack scent yada yada, But the one eye's gona need antibiotics and frequent appts for a bit. Redbeard *Ha* But we will see, not finalized, am trying to do so now.

My mother has logic issues. It is SO frustrating. But it's more her brain aging than anything else. I get it. I have to tell myself not to argue *Laugh*
MESSAGE THREAD
TotW 1st - 8th June · 05-31-18 11:52pm
by Charlie ~
Re: TotW 1st - 8th June · 06-01-18 12:20am
by Dragon is hiding
Re: TotW 1st - 8th June · 06-01-18 7:54am
by Warped Sanity
Re: Re: TotW 1st - 8th June · 06-06-18 7:30am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: TotW 1st - 8th June · 06-17-18 2:56pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: TotW 1st - 8th June · 06-06-18 1:51pm
by Prosperous Snow celebrating
*Star* Re: TotW 1st - 8th June · 06-14-18 4:48pm
by Whata SpoonStealer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3192486