*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3255793
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 11, 2019 at 11:28pm
Re: QotW #8: Third-Person Body Swap, Part 2
My first instinct would be to switch Kelsey Blankenship and Sienna Goldman for the obvious reason of both of them being about as opposite as two people can be. Obviously Kelsey going from wealth to poverty would be tough on her but I think she might actually adapt well. She strikes me as too ambitious and cunning so she'd probably find some way to make it work to her advantage.

Sienna, on the other hand, I think might actually have a hard time adapting. I think she'd be thoroughly uncomfortable in an environment and way out of her depth, even with Kelsey's brain, for the politicking being in the snobby smart kids set would entail. I'd imagine it'd be a struggle for her to keep from letting her own personality shine through... but she might also see it as a chance to destroy them from the inside.

For something a little more random I'd say Gary Chen and Brianna Kirschke. I could see Brianna fretting but also wondering how she could maybe do something good from her position. Chen I could see adapting fairly well after a while, maybe try to see if he can use his position as an opportunity for more markets or maybe feel like he has a chance to wash his hands of everything, though fat chance of that.
MESSAGE THREAD
QotW #8: Third-Person Body Swap, Part 2 · 03-11-19 11:03am
by Seuzz
*Star* Re: QotW #8: Third-Person Body Swap, Part 2 · 03-11-19 11:28pm
by rugal b.
Re: QotW #8: Third-Person Body Swap, Part 2 · 03-12-19 2:02am
by bori258
Re: QotW #8: Third-Person Body Swap, Part 2 · 03-12-19 8:51am
by araki
Re: QotW #8: Third-Person Body Swap, Part 2 · 03-12-19 10:55am
by TheSkyMarshall
Re: QotW #8: Third-Person Body Swap, Part 2 · 03-12-19 11:58am
by Seuzz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3255793