*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3373924
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Prep 2024 signups now open!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2020 at 4:36pm
Re: Re: Apprehensive, but Taking Another Shot

I hear you. It's the same here. My husband and I have a service business we run from home, and thank God we've been doing some business, BUT it pulls me away from writing. I don't know about you but it's hard enough for me to write when I do have time, but to get pulled in so many directions during & throughout the day...when I finally quit for the night and I sit down - my brain needs time to be still and I find it even harder to be creative. So I do what I can do - even if it's the most minimum I can do - because you know what? Even if I write 2 sentences - it's 2 more than I had before. Don't be discouraged by that, be happy. Give yourself permission to do the minimum if you can't do whatever goals you wanted to do. Every word you write is one more closer to your ending...even if you get there slower than you wanted - you'll get there if you keep plugging away honey!

It's one of the reasons I love this group. You have support. There are people here who cheer you on or will help you or just be an ear. Lean on us all - we are here for you!

Dobie
MESSAGE THREAD
Apprehensive, but Taking Another Shot · 10-01-20 1:23pm
by NiceGuy
Re: Apprehensive, but Taking Another Shot · 10-01-20 1:40pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Apprehensive, but Taking Another Shot · 10-01-20 2:19pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
*Star* Re: Re: Apprehensive, but Taking Another Shot · 10-01-20 4:36pm
by Dobie Mom
Re: Re: Re: Apprehensive, but Taking Another Shot · 10-01-20 5:39pm
by QueenNormaJean gettinPomsready
Re: Apprehensive, but Taking Another Shot · 10-02-20 5:06am
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3373924