*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3392629
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 26, 2020 at 2:00pm
Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time
Haha *Wink*

The difference between sending GPs and sending MB's is that the MB's are going to be publicly displayed, forever... and lots of them even get printed and put into books... Meanwhile a GP transaction is just a simple line item in a log that few will ever see.

So... that should put a little extra emphasis on the whole checking for typos and what not when sending badges ... A big typo or "oops" with a MB is a much bigger thing that will take someone much longer to fix. It's just one of those sanity limiter things.

All the same, I'm pretty sure you can "Confirm in a New Window" kind of thing with MB's, so clicking through a few times isn't too bad and you should at least be somewhat inclined to double check the text each time cause it's still better to catch something the 3 sets of 10 than the 5th set of 10. *Angelic*

Best wishes,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Originality
[Click For More Info]

I always thank God that He let me to know the creator of WDC. You are one of those wonderful person that I've met here in WDC. Thank you for creating this wonderful writing site. Happy Thanksgiving day! *^*Heart*^*
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 7:28am
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels
Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 7:39am
by Lilli Munster 🧿 ☕ 🎃
Re: Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 7:44am
Re: Re: Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 2:57pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 7:50pm
*Star* Re: Send More MBs at the Same Time · 12-26-20 2:00pm
by The ScaryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3392629