*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3430708
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 22, 2021 at 5:18pm
Re: A New Chapter After a Long Time
Here's another new chapter though not following up from the previous one.

"Prospective Partnerships

Again, this was an idea I'd been sitting on for a while and Seuzz going back to the Joey branch made me go back to look at it again. I generally like doing things with characters that don't quite get used all the time barring specific ones I may generally like or doing new twists on some of these characters and set ups. Genesis is an easy conduit to the marching band/drama group that's always fun to see so what would happen if Will introduced her, and likely be extension them, to the book?

Catherine is a character who shows up frequently as a target of replacement but I struggle to think of a storyline where she, as herself, has played a significant role. So what about if someone like her was introduced to the book?

Eastman, of course, generally doesn't get the same amount of attention but when it does it's usually through Alyssa's group but of that group it's typically Alyssa herself, Lisa Rickover or Summer Nguyen with Tina trailing a little bit. Natalie (and Mandy Simpson) is probably the member of the group that feels the most ancillary and so one ripe for exploration.

And the Youtubers are another frequent group but this would be Will pulling them into something from the beginning rather than getting pulled in when they're already well set up with the book.

That said, I don't currently have any plans to follow any of those choices up right now. Maybe in the future but, again, it was just a chapter I'd had bouncing around in my head and decided it'd be better to get it out and published.
MESSAGE THREAD
A New Chapter After a Long Time · 06-14-21 1:32pm
by rugal b.
Re: A New Chapter After a Long Time · 06-14-21 5:16pm
by ThePrussian
*Star* Re: A New Chapter After a Long Time · 06-22-21 5:18pm
by rugal b.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3430708