*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3471725
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 25, 2021 at 10:58pm
Update for the week of December 20 to 26, 2021
Write:
I will write 750 words a day for a minimum total of 5250 words a week. I am just over 4000 words so far this week.
I have completed two contests this week. I also posted them to I Write in 2021. I have completed the challenges for I Write - 52 contests in 52 weeks and The Contest Challenge - from February 2017 to the end of 2021! Two of my yearly goals accomplished.
Join as many writing sessions as I am able:
-- Ninja Writer's (Tuesday night Fiction Co-working call *X*and YouTube sessions). I missed many due to getting ready for Christmas festivities.
-- Thursday 1 - 3 pm Paris Ready, Set, Write! *Checkg*

Read:
I have completed my challenge of 30 books for 2021, but I will continue to read more.
I continue to read Nora Roberts's Heaven and Earth - book two of The Sister's Island Trilogy.
I am also reading The Green Witch, and two other books for witchcraft research for my novel.

Work:
Organize my digital 'supply bag' with either a general bitmoji Classroom with links or one for each grade or one geared to Kindie, one geared to Primary and one geared to Junior. (Re: LD class at Blair Road) - not yet.
I am working on replacing the stuff that was stolen from my supply bag. I need to consider my options and replace what I can. Not yet.

Health:
I will walk 10,000 steps each day (2x low; 4x high). Two days, almost three.
I will complete one session of yoga this week. Not yet.
I will complete 1 to 3 sessions of meditation this week. Not yet.
I will increase my water consumption and stop eating after 8 pm. Some days yes, some days no.

Other:
I will work towards completing my Christmas shopping and baking. *Checkg*
I will do laundry for Mom and myself. In progress.
Make Christmas cookies and fudge - gifts for family and friends. *Checkg* and deliveries made.
Clean up my desk. Not yet.
Reflect on this year and set intentions for next year. Continue to work on vision board for 2022. Will continue this on Sunday.

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!

My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of December 20 to 26, 2021 · 12-25-21 10:58pm
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3471725