*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3517077
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 2, 2022 at 2:25pm
Re: Introduction - Charley
*Dollar* 100 GPs were sent to Charley with this post.
Good day and welcome to you Charley *Smile*

Well, you have experienced quite a few things, as you so cleverly self disclosed in your post here. A member of the United States Coast Guard *ExclaimBl* for 24 years...wow! You saw everything in that time! Yes, alcohol has been known to help in some writing respects but it's never worked for me. *Sad* I definitely enjoy reading Hemingway, Chandler, Steinbeck...to name a few but the upswing on the drinks is you found another way to deliver the writing muse in yourself.

This is awesome that you've connected to a new writing community outside of the Red Sox Fantasy football camp and know that each January you will get more content for your stories.

I've found that the these point blank "you'll never do *fill in the blank* a thing really stems from that person, and NOT from any actual knowledge in what makes a writer. Or what makes a person actually do anything. You have lived a very intersting sounding life and could pull from this life of living, and you've also been married a while...this also helps on so many other areas *Smile*

So, I love all four of the book ideas but since you have a passion for baseball, the first short story series sounds very appealing to me and I think you'll enjoy writing it.

Well, I've taken up enough of your time new friend...but welcome again to Writing.com! Let me know if I can help or point you in the direction to get help, ok?

Adore *Flagpirate**Treasure*

noticing newbies committee sig
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
Introduction - Charley · 08-10-22 11:19am
by Charley
Re: Introduction - Charley · 08-10-22 11:47am
by WakeUpAndLive️~Happiness
Re: Re: Introduction - Charley · 08-10-22 12:09pm
by Charley
*Star* Re: Introduction - Charley · 09-02-22 2:25pm
by Simply Adore ♥

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3517077