*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3608998
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 19, 2023 at 10:29am
Re: Re: Sortable Copy/Paste Fans List
Yay! Thank you! At least that way I don't have to check half as many people! And often, if they are bold, I don't bother. But this way, if they are on Private, I can just sort the list, spot check until I get to the timeframe I'm looking for, then spot check moving in the other direction until I get to the end of inactive people and only have to really work at the folks set to private. *Bigsmile* It's way better than what I have to deal with now! THANK YOU! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

I would like to be able to sort by amounts of time like people who have been on in the last 365, 180, 90, and 30 days, for example (again, people set to private are an issue), but even with the list as is, I can spot check until I find the timeframe I'm looking for. That's way better than having to look up every single freaking person, or even every one that isn't bold. *Pthb* There are active unbold folks and inactive bold ones. *Rolleyes* When I'm trying to send a MB to folks who are active in the last 90 days (to save money), this is WAY better than having to check every name I don't recall recently interacting with.

YOU ROCK! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Easter signature

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

MESSAGE THREAD
Sortable Copy/Paste Fans List · 12-06-23 1:57pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Sortable Copy/Paste Fans List · 12-06-23 7:45pm
by The StoryMaster
Re: Sortable Copy/Paste Fans List · 12-17-23 1:51pm
by The StoryMaster
*Star* Re: Re: Sortable Copy/Paste Fans List · 12-19-23 10:29am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3608998