*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3634509
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Erotica · #2245593
A forum to discuss the story with the same name, or to talk about size stuff in general
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 26, 2024 at 5:28pm
Re: Who can have a sexual attraction to Blaise?
Hello, that's a very good question and the answer is a bit complex but bear with me. In terms of strict canon, the following girls have a romantic interest on Blaise from the get go as far as the story is concerned. With appropriate writing, Blaise could end up with any of these:

- Lillian
- Jen
- Jordana
- Yamile
- Veronica
- Brooke
- Maggie
- Bailey
- Chelsea
- Brenda
- Chiyoko Kamiyama (She has a special character status given her supernatural powers but if she's present in a route then it can work)

There a few more but with caveats, these are less likely for Blaise to end up with and more justification would be needed:

- Arianna (Cousin, older than him, kinda obsessive in most routes)
- Celeste (Cousin, same age, absolutely zero reciprocity, Blaise's not attracted to her at all and finds her obnoxious)
- Chahna (College girl, older than him and her slutty attitude muddy the waters but her interest in him can develop into a crush with good writing)
- Astrid (Blaise doesn't take it seriously as she's Jen's cousin and he likes Jen himself)
- Carmen & Maya (College girls, older than him and he's too overwhelmed by them, also would feel like it'd be a betrayal on Dolores' trust)
- Valentina (Scorned but as love and hate are a coin flip away, it could happen but Blaise wouldn't reciprocate easily)
- Monique (Not initially intended to be a romantic option originally but it can happen, there's even more than one route in the Microverse running under this premise)
- Caren (Blaise initially doesn't know of her but she could know of him, is friends with Miriam)
- Altina (They don't know each other but can develop a crush and it could even become mutual)

As you mentioned, we have some sexual tension with older ladies such as:

- Lulu: In most routes, she loves to tease him but is waiting for him to graduate before asking him out for real, Blaise does find her hot and even with that aside they have a good relationship.
- Sheila: Kinda horny and seductive, almost wants him as badly for herself as she wants him for Lillian or Jordana but she favors the former more. Explained by the fact that she had a crush on his father, whom he resembles greatly. Miriam would be surprisingly okay with this if smooth talked into it.
- Grace: Similar to Lulu but lacks the close relationship.
- Etsuko Honda: Her main issue is being an employee of Orihime Zaniki's but if the situation permits, she can grow fond of him.

Among the crossover characters, G-Writer's Jade and capinplanet's Maria and Roxxy are the ones I deem most viable but with appropriate writing others could have a relationship with him. I'd say Stefani is one of the less likely ones. As for the ones that would be a no go for Blaise himself I'd list:

- Miriam (There's a bit of a caveat and that is, if drunk she could mistake Blaise for Raphael. Or the time travel routes since she wouldn't know he's her son from the future. Personally I'm not picking any of these myself but the option remains open if someone dares lol)
- Ariadne (She's adopted though, so the option remains open if anyone really wants to go that path)
- Aunt Betty (The exception was an alternate universe where she had Sheila's personality)
- Aunt Karen
- The Grandmas

Any other characters could be fair game provided there's good writing for it. TLDR: Anyone but the people featured in the last list.
MESSAGE THREAD
Who can have a sexual attraction to Blaise? · 03-26-24 3:37pm
by Ultrawerewolf
*Star* Re: Who can have a sexual attraction to Blaise? · 03-26-24 5:28pm
by Random Anon

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Random Anon.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3634509