*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3662127
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 1, 2024 at 5:48am
Edited: July 1, 2024 at 5:49am
Re: Hook of the Book
WOOHOO! WELCOME BACK!!! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* It's great seeing you again! *Party* I hope you are well. *Heart*

If you are interested in doing any entries from past months to finish a year more quickly, here's what I've got you marked as having finished...

2020: January, March, May, June, August, September, November
2021: February, March, April, June, September, October, November, December
2022: January, February, March, April
2024: June

Of course, I encourage you to keep working from now forward. *Angelic* But you've done so many entries, I would really love to see you finally get to string 12 in a row. *Laugh* Remember, you can jump over the New Year, December to January. They just have to be 12 consecutive months (including yrs). *Bigsmile*

It looks like your longest uniturrupted string is September 2021 to April 2022 -- 8 months! *Delight* That's only 4 months remaining, but if you add in June 2021, you only need 3 months! *Party* So, my recommendation (no obligation to take it, of course) is to do May (either 2021 or 2022 will do), and July and August 2021. Optionally, you can stick to 1 year and just do January, May, July, and August in 2021. The first option gives you flexibility with May, but either is perfectly fine. Of course, you can also fill in any other months you like. I'd love to see you finish everything you've started, but I also don't want you to feel overwhelmed. I'm just happy to see you back! *Delight*

To do a catch-up entry, decide on the month and year you want to work on. Go to the dropnotes called Previously Highlighted Contests and find the right year and month. Find a contest you like and enter it as you normally would using the CURRENT prompt. When you come back here, post as usual, but include the MONTH AND YEAR you are catching up so you get the correct credit. *Bigsmile* That's it. If you run into a month with nothing open, but something might reopen, feel free to reach out to a contest owner to see if they are planning to open soon (sometimes they just need to know someone is interested) and move on to another month while you wait for a response. If you run into a month with nothing available and you are otherwise fully caught up, let me know and I'll get you a replacement contest. *Wink* Don't worry -- closed contests aren't a reason to not finish. *Bigsmile*

Let me know if you need any help. Also, don't feel obligated to catch up. I'd love for you to, but some folks just want to move forward. It's your challenge, so do what makes you happy. *Wink* I'm just happy to see you back! *Delight*

I also just saw the time you posted this. Good job squeaking in at the last minute! *Rolling* Nicely done! *Laugh*

Welcome back and good luck! *Hug1**Smile**Hug2*

House Lannister image for G.o.T.
Lannister Rules "Game of Thrones
MESSAGE THREAD
Hook of the Book · 06-30-24 11:54pm
by Dream ~★~ Justly
*Star* Re: Hook of the Book · 07-01-24 5:48am
by Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Prepping 5 Novels.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3662127