*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3666094
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 19, 2024 at 7:02am
Updates: Keeping afloat and happy (2024.07.19)
by Tobber
Last week was pretty rough, work taking up a lot of time and energy I would rather have spent writing. This week started out in the same vein, but I managed to find the time as the workload eased up a bit. All in all, it ended up being a pretty good writing week.

*BoxCheck* Write/edit/outline every day: Monday was a near miss, but I managed to get in the bare minimum writing that day. The rest of the week went much better. I got some much needed outlining done for my current WiP and had a few really good writing days on that same story before getting the time to edit a Danish story the other day.

*BoxCheck*/*Box* Edit my Danish SF story: I didn't manage a full round of edits, but I did get started, which is okay. I still have another week to get it done and send it back to the editor, and I don't want to do any more than some tidying up anyway.

*BoxCheck* Do my vocal exercises: Check. I'm really happy with this one. I'm doing far more than the minimum, which is where I was at only a few weeks ago. It really feels like I'm building a strong habit here.

*BoxCheck* Do a review: Yep, this one as well. *Smile*

I think next week will be another rough one, and it won't be one where I'll raise the bar for my writing goals. Though, I hope I can at least keep up the good habits I've been building lately.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Updates: Keeping afloat and happy (2024.07.19) · 07-19-24 7:02am
by Tobber

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3666094