*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3666699
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 22, 2024 at 3:15am
Goals: Preparing for explosion of chaos (2024.07.22)
by Tobber
My goals look very similar these last couple of weeks, and this week one be much different either. Work keeps taking up a lot of time and energy, meaning my writing are mostly about just getting through the summer without breaking my good habits. This week, especially, has the potentially to really explode.

Aside from having lots of social plans, my project at work might ramp up significantly in middle of this week. And, of course, most of my coworkers are on vacation.

Right, enough excuses. On to the goals.

*Box* Write/outline/edit every day: Same boring goal as always on the top of the list. I've kept this up so far, and I'm really hoping I can make to the end of all the work chaos without having failed at keeping this habit.

*Box* Finish editing my entry for the Danish SF anthology: I have until Monday to tidy my entry up and send it back in. I don't know how I will find the time this week, but I managed to get a lot done on it last week, so, hopefully, it's nothing more than a quick read-through.

*Box* Do vocal exercises: Yeah, just going to continue the good habit of doing my exercises once or twice a day.

*Box* Do a review: My reviewing activity really goes up and down a lot, but I'm hoping to be more steady and get, at least, one in every week.

*Box* Get exercise: Not strictly related to my writing, but still... sort of. Getting a bit of exercise during the week definitely gives me some much needed energy, which in turn makes me more able to write.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals: Preparing for explosion of chaos (2024.07.22) · 07-22-24 3:15am
by Tobber

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3666699