*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3682248
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 21, 2024 at 8:18am
Re: First and Second Chance Poetry Contest
Yay you, for sure! *Heart* Congratulations!

Yep, my challenge isn't intended to be stressful, but I know that it does add stress. I mean, I did my own challenge once and spent almost the entire year behind. Good thing I allow catching up. Hahaha!

No pressure if you aren't up to it, but you missed July and August. If you decide to catch up (which I recommend, but there's no time requirement), be sure to find an appropriate contest from the Previously Highlighted Contests 2024 dropnote and use the CURRENT prompt -- whatever is "current" when you get around to it. lol Then post as normal, but with the month and year you are catching up in the title, along with the contest you entered so I know what to give you credit for. Catching up is easy. Finding the energy and desire to do it, well, that can sometimes be hard. But do what you can, when you can. If you take 3 years to finish 12 consecutive months, you'll get the same celebration as someone who decided to work through past months and did 12 consecutive months in just 3 months. Your speed doesn't impact your reward. *Heart*

Anyway, good luck with your contest entry! There's a lot of competition with this contest, but you've knocked out another month of the challenge, so great job!

Take care of yourself!

Home of the Free Because of the Brave Signature
MESSAGE THREAD
First and Second Chance Poetry Contest · 09-20-24 8:13pm
by twyls
*Star* Re: First and Second Chance Poetry Contest · 09-21-24 8:18am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3682248