*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3682467
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 22, 2024 at 1:42pm
Re: The PET NEWS CONTEST Entry
Great! You did an excellent job with the title of this post, though you don't NEED "Entry" in the title here, it's fine to have it. I'm just trying to make it easier for you. You really only needed "The Pet News Contest." And, to be honest, "Pet News" would have been good enough. lol I just need it to be obvious which contest you entered so when I'm counting (like I just did), I know how many entries each contest has. But you did a fine job on the title of this post. *Heart*

As for the actual post, remember to not post the item, but proof that you entered. I wanted you to post {post:3682411} which shows me "My September Entry "  . This lets me know you've not just written something, but actually entered the contest. Don't worry. I'll still give you credit, but I'm just letting you know how to post. If you forget, there's examples of how to do both the regular entries and the make-up/catch-up entries, in case you get behind.

For catching up, if you get behind, the body of the post is still the same, just {post:#######}. The only difference is with the title, with current ones, you don't tell me the month/year, but with make-up/catch-up entries, you do to ensure you get credit for the right month and year. So, for this month's entry, you did a good job with your title. But if you had missed this month and entered that contest next month, you would write your title as "Pet News Contest -- Sept. 2024" or something like that so I know you aren't trying to get credit for another month that I ran that contest and so I know you're not confused about what contest to enter. lol

Anyway, you still get credit for this. Just remember to check the examples just above the forum if you can't remember how to do it next time. *Heart*

Oh, I just gave you credit and see you've done 2 entries for this month. Great! Thank you for going the extra mile. Good luck with both!

Home of the Free Because of the Brave Signature
MESSAGE THREAD
The PET NEWS CONTEST Entry · 09-22-24 4:25am
by Bodhisattwa Parekh
*Star* Re: The PET NEWS CONTEST Entry · 09-22-24 1:42pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The PET NEWS CONTEST Entry · 09-23-24 3:05am
by Bodhisattwa Parekh
Re: Re: Re: The PET NEWS CONTEST Entry · 09-23-24 7:27am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3682467