*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3682646
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2261482
Where all you have to do is read books to receive awesome prizes.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 23, 2024 at 7:58am
Edited: September 24, 2024 at 7:28am
Re: Re: July Book 2
Yes, I'm happIER, but not yep happy. It's really clinging to me this time around for some reason.

Everyone has their own issues and filters and that seems to go double for writers. I definitely don't purposely upset or offend folks, but it certainly happens, especially here. One thing I've tried to change is all the emojis I used to use since they've gotten me into trouble several times, though mostly when responding to notes, so I also acknowledge Newsfeed notes a lot less now. But I'm glad you'll likely reframe anything I say or do that could be offensive. It's never intended to be.

I'm glad you've done CBT in the past. They tried to do it with me after Iraq, but I wasn't changing my beliefs, so they said I was faking and had a personality disorder. Uhhh...Or I had a brain injury and wasn't capable of this type of therapy at the time... Stupid people!

Yes, keeping up with the strategies and coping methods is sort of an important part. Lol But since you've done CBT before, I think you'd probably benefit from even the audiobook. You can download the paperwork, if you want, for better results, but the audiobook is much less intimidating that the paper book is. Lol I vote you give it a try!

Thanks for running this challenge! I listen to a lot more books, thanks to you! *Heart*

Home of the Free Because of the Brave Signature
MESSAGE THREAD
July Book 2 · 09-21-24 7:50am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: July Book 2 · 09-23-24 6:24am
by Choconut
*Star* Re: Re: July Book 2 · 09-23-24 7:58am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: July Book 2 · 09-24-24 5:33am
by Choconut
Re: Re: Re: Re: July Book 2 · 09-24-24 7:31am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Choconut.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3682646