*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3683596
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 27, 2024 at 9:40am
Re: Re: Re: Kit's Higher Ratings Contest
Yay! I'm glad you're considering catching up!

To catch up, you look in the Previously Highlighted Contests for the months/years that you are missing. Remember that you can work both forwards and backwards. So, if you have January and March 2019, for example (I didn't look -- totally made up example lol), you can do December, November, October 2018 or February, April, May 2019, or both. It just has to be 12 consecutive months and you can cross over December 2018 - January 2019, if you want/need to.

Choose contests that were highlighted those months you need. Yes, you're likely going to be short on options several months. It's one of the downsides to not keeping up. lol If you have a month you need and the only contest available is an annual one, work on other months until you're caught up. If that's all you have left and the contest still isn't open because it's not time yet, I'll get you a replacement. If the only contest option(s) is closed, possibly permanently, reach out to the owner. Sometimes they are pondering reopening a contest and the encouragement of a potential participant is all they needed. If you have no options for a month (including the owners of all contests said they won't reopen them), let me know and I'll find you a replacement. *Heart*

Remember to include the month/year that you are wanting that contest to be counted for when you post the contest title in the forum post here. Also, use the CURRENT PROMPT. IDK why people try to use the old prompt. You can't win the contest with the old prompt. Anyway, use the current prompt. Oh, and only enter OPEN CONTESTS. This might seem obvious, but I've seen folks enter closed contests because they "needed a contest for that month and they were all closed." Ugh. People. Hahaha!

If you have any other questions, reach out. Good luck with catching up! I'm excited for you!!!

Home of the Free Because of the Brave Signature
MESSAGE THREAD
Kit's Higher Ratings Contest · 09-25-24 4:02pm
by Bilal Latif
Re: Kit's Higher Ratings Contest · 09-26-24 8:27pm
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Kit's Higher Ratings Contest · 09-27-24 2:09am
by Bilal Latif
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Kit's Higher Ratings Contest · 09-27-24 9:40am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3683596