*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3685066
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore. Log an assignment before 10/4.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 2, 2024 at 9:51am
Re: Re: Re: What ifs
From time to time, check out the list of Tips in the forum. People may add to it throughout the month. My biggest tip is to try to get ahead, at least 1 day, but don't post it. That way, if real life gets in the way (RL is SO ANNOYING!), you can post your exercise you've held back, to help extend your time. Mind you, every day you don't post, you're getting behind. But it happens. If you need to not post for a bit, you'll be glad you have an extra assignment on hand to post. I recommend waiting until around hr 65 or so, so you give yourself plenty of time to get through the life situation and not have to post the emergency exercise, but then you also aren't running too close to the clock. If you set an alarm and calendar reminders, maybe you can wait until 70 hrs, but that's cutting it close.

Anyway, posting an exercise you have already done, but not posted yet can give you some breathing room. but remember, every day that you don't post, you're getting further behind, so this is only for emergencies (sick, morbidly depressed and can't function, sudden project at work keeping you late every night, car breaks down so you're spending all your spare time walking everywhere, etc.), not so much for just "Meh, I don't want to do something today." That's me every day. lol I was so excited for prep to start, then when it did, I didn't want to do it. Hahaha!

Home of the Free Because of the Brave Signature
MESSAGE THREAD
What ifs · 10-01-24 10:27am
by Chrys O'Shea
Re: What ifs · 10-01-24 10:45am
by BattywynšŸŽ¶
Re: Re: What ifs · 10-01-24 11:20am
by Chrys O'Shea
*Star* Re: Re: Re: What ifs · 10-02-24 9:51am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: Re: Re: What ifs · 10-02-24 10:03am
by Fearlycia Lee ā˜®

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BattywynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3685066